Keratin Treatment Instruction :
1. Wash hair twice on chemically-treated hair and three times on virgin hair with Purifying shampoo.
2. Blow the hair to 100% dry.
3. Shake the bottle well,pour approximately 2-3 OZ of Pure Keratin treatment in to bowl.Apply to hair
with brush using on 1/2″” sections. Comb through every section until hair is completely saturated.
(Gloves should be worn for this application)
4. Place hair in cap.
5. For chemically-treated damaged hair,allow hair to absorb solution for 20 minutes and blow hair to
100% dry. For every resistant,coarse hair, allow hair to absorb solution for 30 minutes and blow
hair to 100% dry.
6. With a heat resistant comb,divide hair into 4 sections.
7. Using a 450degF (230degC) flat iron,start at the nape of the neck, taking 1/8 inch sections. Slowly move
the iron from root to ends 5-7 times( 7-10 times for extremely curly coarse hair) infusing the keratin
treatment into the hair shaft. For chemically treated damaged hair reduce heat to 430degF.
8. After 3 days/72 hours, hair should be washed with PURE keratin Daily shampoo and conditioner.
(Shampoo does not contain sodium Chloride)
Avoid contact with eyes,if contact, flush eyes with warm water. Open the windows, door and turn on
the fan on this application.